Update – Tuesday 7th August – At last, tap water is safe
- Want to report an empty bowser? Or have an urgent query, contact our Operational Emergency line on 0800 783 4444
- our dedicated emergency incident line has details of bottled water distribution sites: 0800 100 300
- locations of bowsers are being published here and on Radio Gloucester’s website: www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire
Bottled water locations in Cheltenham (see the map)
- B&Q, Arle Court
- Morrisons, Up Hatherly Way
- Sainsbury’s, Priors Road
- Homebase, Tewkesbury Road
- North Place car park
These locations are open 8am till 8pm every day and at each location you’ll find council staff happy to help should you need it. Please note that the Racecourse is a distribution centre and is not open to the public. Please do not go there expecting to collect water.
Bottled water maps – We now have a Google map of the bottled water locations available.
Both bowser location maps have been created by members of our community – many thanks.
As Severn Trent update their information there may be discrepancies in both bowser maps – please use them as a rough guide and check the Severn Trent website if in doubt.
As Andy says at the top of his webpage, “All locations are approximate, and there is no guarantee that there will be water when you arrive. Best of luck all, and keep your chin up!”